Manage and control your 3D printer from anywhere for free! Try Karmen, tailored and innovative solution designed for individuals passionate about 3D printing as a hobby.
‘Let your 3D printer work while you’re at work.’ Karmen takes care of your printer(s), and if something happens, you’ll receive a notification.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Clear user interface for intuitive navigation.
- Secure access from anywhere for remote management.
- Online status overview of all 3D printers in one place.
- No reliance on SD cards—upload files directly online.
- Seamless uploading of G-codes from slicers to Karmen.
- G-code previews for print verification.
- Task scheduling into print queues ready for Jobox.
- Automatic detection of printing errors for quick resolution.
- Structured repository of print files for easy access.
- Notifications via email or phone for print updates.
- Time-lapse videos for marketing or client appreciation.
To have your 3D printer(s) under control day and night, you only need to take a few steps:
1. Create an account on Karmen.
2. Connect the 3D printers.
3. Set up the slicer connection with Karmen.
In Karmen, create your account where you can add your 3D printer(s) and friends (users). Karmen anable four permission user levels. Each user can be a member of multiple workgroups, similarly, one 3D printer can be in multiple workgroups. More information can be found here.
Connecting 3D Printers to Karmen
We offer our ready-made solution, Karmen Pill, but shipping outside the Czech and Slovak Republics is presently limited. For orders within these regions, we manage the process individually. Feel free to contact us, please.
Following our guide is recommended to set up slicers to send G-codes directly to Karmen. This eliminates the need to export G-codes and upload them to Karmen or hassle with SD cards.
Dino: Hello to all Karmen users. I have been testing this totally free service with 4 non-professional printers for about 2 months and I can say that it is sometimes even superior to many more renowned paid services. The Karmen guys are building a reliable infrastructure (never a block in remote video and functional monitoring) and streamlined, constantly improving. I haven’t tried streaming gcode from server yet but will try soon. What can I say, keep it up and thank you for your work and the excellent service you are offering.